Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome, FCS (APPROACH)
The APPROACH Study is a randomized, double blind, Phase 3 multicenter trial of volanesorsen (formerly ISIS-APOCIIIRx) that was initiated in August 2014.
- The APPROACH study has completed enrollment and is now closed. The APPROACH Open Label Study has opened and is currently accepting patients.
About The APPROACH Open Label Study
- The purpose of this study is to see how effective the investigational drug volanesorsen is at lowering triglycerides in patients with FCS.
- As this is an “open label” study, all patients will receive the investigational drug and no patients will receive a placebo.
- The study is for adults 18 years and older with a diagnosis of Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS).
- Additional requirements, called inclusion and exclusion criteria, can be found here.
- The official study title is The APPROACH Open Label Study: An Open-Label Study of Volanesorsen Administered Subcutaneously to Patients with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS).
- For more information click here and for information regarding clinical study sites in your area, please contact Medpace at (866) 872-2349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.